Try fixing them and enter
TeenVoice uses the Vinfo™ standard
For quality control and consistency, TeenVoice uses the standardised Vinfo™ format for its videos.
The following applies to all main videos on this website:
- Video information
- High quality video production
- Name describes content
- 15 seconds intro/teaser
- Effective playtime: 4.00-7.15 minutes
(excluding intro/teaser and closing credits)
- Researched information and facts
- Focus on one subject area or situation
- Well-structured and scripted content
- No active advertisement within content
(website address, logo and brand placements are allowed)
- No religious content
- No political content
- No pornographic content
- Optional: Texted closing credits and contact info
© 2016 Vinfo™ Zone Limited
How to flirt for girls
For many girls, flirting with boys comes easy. And indeed, just being aware of what is attractive for boys is often enough. On the other hand, that can sometimes be confusing.
In this Vinfo you will learn 11 solid things for a girl to think about when flirting with boys. One of these is when to flirt and when not to flirt. Another is an easy way to make a boy feel that you really respect him.
You will also learn four ways to compliment a boy, without saying that you like him. He will probably not even notice that you complimented him – but he will feel it.