Try fixing them and enter
TeenVoice uses the Vinfo™ standard
For quality control and consistency, TeenVoice uses the standardised Vinfo™ format for its videos.
The following applies to all main videos on this website:
- Video information
- High quality video production
- Name describes content
- 15 seconds intro/teaser
- Effective playtime: 4.00-7.15 minutes
(excluding intro/teaser and closing credits)
- Researched information and facts
- Focus on one subject area or situation
- Well-structured and scripted content
- No active advertisement within content
(website address, logo and brand placements are allowed)
- No religious content
- No political content
- No pornographic content
- Optional: Texted closing credits and contact info
© 2016 Vinfo™ Zone Limited
Badmouthing and Breakups
When we do well, it’s because we are good. And when we do badly, then it wasn’t our fault. Why do we behave like that? And why do people often say a lot of bad things about each other.
A special situation is when people badmouth each other after a breakup and also spread the secrets they had together as a couple. There are two main reasons for this behaviour.
When you understand why all this happens, you will be stronger and smarter. You can simply be a better person.