Try fixing them and enter
TeenVoice uses the Vinfo™ standard
For quality control and consistency, TeenVoice uses the standardised Vinfo™ format for its videos.
The following applies to all main videos on this website:
- Video information
- High quality video production
- Name describes content
- 15 seconds intro/teaser
- Effective playtime: 4.00-7.15 minutes
(excluding intro/teaser and closing credits)
- Researched information and facts
- Focus on one subject area or situation
- Well-structured and scripted content
- No active advertisement within content
(website address, logo and brand placements are allowed)
- No religious content
- No political content
- No pornographic content
- Optional: Texted closing credits and contact info
© 2016 Vinfo™ Zone Limited
The Best Way to Break-Up
A breakup is a really big deal. People always get hurt. And with today’s social media, breaking up in a wrong and disrespectful way could hurt your reputation and credibility for a long time.
Don’t even think about breaking up via chat, SMS or email. Breaking up in a correct way can mean hours of conversation. However, if you have been together for some time, then your ex deserves your attention now – maybe for the last time.
Here is a seven-step breakup plan showing how to break up it in a way that’s respectful and considerate.